The U.S. Postal Service has sent a letter to dozens of state election officials around the country including Ohio, warning that delays in delivering the mail could result in voters not being able to cast their absentee ballots in time.
- Summit County Public Health Recommends Schools Begin Year Online
- Ohio Unemployment To Pay $300 Weekly Benefit Under Trump Order
- Two Tests, Two Results: Explaining Gov. DeWine's COVID Testing Confusion
- North Akron Immigrant Families Hit by Coronavirus Get Help from BRAVE Project
- Akron Seeks Developer for New Housing Near National Park
With less than 12 weeks before the presidential election, Secretary of State Frank LaRose (R-Ohio) is sending out the rules all boards of elections must follow , including a decision to only allow one ballot drop box for each county.